Thursday, June 12, 2008

seriously..3rd year?


my so-called 3rd year in law school!haha! this year will definitely be tougher. yup,it will be.labor relations and taxation I.some of the subjects i dread.nyehehe!
in my 2 years of law school i found out that:
1.you gotta read.
2.the cases are important,read and digest them as much as you can.never rely on already-digested ones(maybe its okay if the source a bit reliable y'know)
3.listen to the discussions,some of your professors examples may come out in his exams and maybe in the bar exams.
4.no man is an island in law school.having some study companions really help.
5.learn to balance everything.dont just study all the time,if you feel you had already read ahead, a few bottles or more of beer wont hurt.though you gotta be responsible.
6.for me,on my 2nd year,it really helped that i joined scintilla,my frat. because ive learned things that are not taught within the four corners of of law school. there are lessons ive learned which eventually be a big help if God-willing id be a lawyer and have my practice.
7.all in all,always have faith in God.pray.and
8.read.hehe!yeah you have to.

No comments: